Our Acne Breakout Duo reduces excess oil production and eliminates pore-clogging dead cell build up to help diminish blemishes and decrease future breakouts.
What’s in it?
- Silymarin CF
- Blemish + Age Defense
Silymarin CF is an oil-free vitamin C serum designed specifically to work as an acne treatment for oily and blemish-prone skin types.
Blemish + Age Defense serum is an oil-free face serum that reduces the formation of adult acne, and improves visible signs of aging.
Skin Type: Dry, Normal to Dry, Acne Prone, Combination, Sensitive
Skin Condition: Acne-Prone, Discoloration, Blotchiness, Aging
WHAT IS IT FOR
This Duo will simultaneously exfoliate and replenish moisture levels while protecting your skin from environmental damage to bestow a smoother and more even complexion.
SCIENCE & PROOF
- Reduces oiliness
- Refines skin texture
- Visibly improves skin clarity
- Reduces the formation of adult acne
- Improves visible signs of aging
HOW TO USE
- In the Morning:
- After cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Blemish + Age Defense onto clean, dry skin. Evenly distribute serum across face, neck, and chest. Massage into skin in small, circular motions.
- Apply 4-5 drops of Silymarin CF in the morning, after cleansing and toning. Ensure a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products.
- Finish your morning skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants for skin and broad-spectrum sunscreens provide extensive protection against signs of visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
- In the Evening:
After cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Blemish + Age Defense onto clean, dry skin. Evenly distribute serum across the face, neck, and chest. Massage into skin in small, circular motions
SCIENCE & PROOF
Much research suggests a causative link between oil oxidation and blemish-prone skin. Upon skin's oil oxidizing, this free radical damage can cause a cycle of inflammation and bacteria that can lead to blemish formation. Daily external aggressors like sun and pollution can generate free radicals that further oxidize skin oils.
Silymarin CF is clinically demonstrated to reduce oil oxidation by up to 76%.
This combination vitamin c serum and antioxidant serum is designed under the Duke Antioxidant patent. Vitamin C is a highly potent antioxidant that has difficulty being effectively absorbed by skin. The Duke Antioxidant patent outlines the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin:
1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin c);
2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) a concentration between 10-20%.
SkinCeuticals stands as the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
- 15% L-ascorbic Acid
Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C helps neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
- 5% Silymarin
Powerful plant-based antioxidant derived from milk thistle that helps prevent oil oxidation and provides antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- 5% Ferulic Acid
A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits and stability of vitamin C.
- 5% Salicylic Acid
A beta-hydroxy acid provides effective exfoliation, refines pores, and helps reduce the formation of blemishes.
Blemish + Age Defense:
alcohol denat., aqua / water / eau, methylpropanediol, glycolic acid, diisopropyl adipate, octadecenedioic acid, salicylic acid, hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid, citric acid, capryloyl salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, polyquaternium-10.
ENJOY 10% OFF
your first order when you sign up