Rejuvenating Intimate Areas Pink Intimate System
Noticing and wondering why your lady areas are getting dark? Certain parts of your body's changes making you feeling less like yourself? Postpartum vagina (skin) changes that you never thought would happen?
There are a lot of reasons why our intimate areas might get darker over time (with age, and other factors). Darkening of the intimate areas is normal. You might notice that the skin on your intimate areas is getting darker as you age. It's a natural process that most women will experience. As vaginal skin naturally has the highest density of melanocytes and causes dark skin pigmentation, it is not a cause for concern.
What Can Cause Our Vagina Darkening
- Age: believe it or not, age can play a role. As your skin changes, not only in texture, elasticity but in color. This causes certain areas of the body to be darker. Intimate lightening can really help to reverse the darkening.
- Frequent Shaving: If you shave your intimate areas very often, you might find that they darken a bit over time due to irritation of the skin as the new hair grows back, as while as the chemicals found in shaving creams and lotions. Consider laser hair removal if you are getting tired of constant shaving, why not get rid of unwanted hair once and for all. Rejuuv Medi Spa’s laser hair removal will help you rid of unwanted hair in as short as 4-6 sessions.
- Hormonal changes: women who undergo abrupt hormonal changes in some states of their life such as puberty, pregnancy, menopause, can affect melanin and the color of their skin. Many women notice a change in color around their vaginal and nipple areas during pregnancy and postpartum.
- Friction: one of the most common causes of intimate area darkening is friction and is unavoidable. Wear tight underwear, jeans, sportswear, and everyday activities can cause darkening of the skin.
- Genetics: inheritance, the color of our intimate zone is also related to our genes.
- Certain diseases: such as PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), hypothyroidism, are some of the disorders that can cause skin darkening.
Postpartum- Things No One Tells You About Your Post Baby Vagina
Don’t be alarmed if your vagina is a different color. After delivery, pigmentation gets darker particularly around the labia and the perineum, which is typically caused by hormonal changes. Once your hormone stabilizes it should revert back to a lighter shade.
However, childbirth does permanently change our bodies in many ways. Many of us may be too shy to talk about this to our friends, (definitely not my mother that’s for sure). But that does not stop many of us from wondering how do I get myself back, look pretty, youthful, feeling sexy, and get my post-baby sex life back?
Intimate Area Darkening and Vaginal Bleaching
This dissatisfaction and concern are amongst many women of all ages. There is no shame in wanting to look beautiful, rejuvenated on areas most intimate to ourselves, whether is our nipples our underarm, or our vagina. It’s not uncommon for labia to darken with age. With media influences and technology advancement, from laser treatments to specialize peels to lighten intimate areas, there’s a laundry list of treatment services you can inquire about to help you feel better about yourself. Don’t get us wrong, it is not about “appeasing men”, this is all about you, your own body, and how you can feel good, confident, and happy about your own skin.
There are endless youtube videos and pop culture references educating us about how we can go about bleaching our vulva. Lightening creams and endless DIY treatments when you search for vaginal bleaching. We have always recommended getting a consultation from a professional such as book an in-clinic visit or using research-based products that are safe.
We want you to feel confident, sexy, beautiful, in your own skin, at any age. We found one of the best solutions with zero downtime, designed to help you brighten and lighten up intimate areas such as your vaginal areas, underarms, nipples, bikini lines, and any other intimate areas you have noticed a darker discoloration.
What Is Pink Intimate System
Pink Intimate System is the ideal non-invasive painless solution skin lightening and rejuvenation system made in Italy. It is a topical solution, containing safe ingredients to help women regain the youthfulness of the skin's appearance. This unique product is the first-ever that lifts, brightens, rejuvenates the intimate areas, allowing each woman to feel more positive about her body at any age.
Pink Intimate System lightens intimate areas with no side effects. The formulation specifically studied by Promoitalia research to brighten the skin in a topical and non-invasive way.
Pink Intimate System is recommended for brightening the skin of feminine intimate areas, and other body parts include bikini line, and armpits. Helping women to feel more positive, not only improving self-confidence but also improve intimacy in relationships.
Why Is It Better?
The first innovative solution that lifts, whitens, rejuvenates, the intimate areas for women (and men), to help you regain youthfulness and firmness.
- Does not disturb the epidermal layer
- Comfortable painless
- Zero downtime
- Easy to use at home treatment
- Contains restorative biostimulation and soothing ingredients
- FDA Approved
Who Is A Good Candidate?
Anyone who is looking to lighten and rejuvenate the following delicate areas can consider the Pink Intimate System.
- Inner thighs
- Bikini lines
- Areola, the skin around your nipples
- Labia Majora- outer folds of the skin on the vaginal opening
- Mons Venus/ Mons Pubis- the mounded flesh above the pubic area
- Perianal - skin in the area around the anus
- Inguinal region- skin in the area of the crotch
What Is The Recovery Time?
The treatment typically takes about 30minutes per session. Some people experience results or improvement on the treated area after the first application of the Pink Intimate System. For recommended protocol, repeat treatments after at least 7-10 days depending on your own skin. There is zero downtime, no recovery time associated with this treatment. You can go back to normal activities immediately.
Direction of Use:
- Thoroughly cleanse the skin of the area to be treated by with water, dry the area completely.
- Apply a small quantity, 1-5 drops depending on the area size, massage product on the area until it’s completely absorbed (wait about 2 minutes until absorbed).
- Rinse with a cotton pad soaked with water to cleanse the area being treated, then thoroughly dry skin.
- Repeat the application at least 3 times until the visible result. For very thin delicate skin, repeat the application 2 times, for thicker skin repeat the application 5 times.
- Apply a suitable amount of nutrient and soothing cream over the entire area treated.
- One session takes about 30 minutes, repeat treatment every 7-10 days depending on the quality and age, thickness of the skin. 4-6 treatment sessions.
- Maintenance after 3-6 months depending on each individual.
Suggested Usage: (Do Not Apply More Than Recommended)
- Nipple: 1 treatment, 1 drop for each side, repeat step1 to step 3, 3 times. Repeat treatment in 7-10 days.
- Underarm: 2 treatments, 2-3 drops each side, repeat step 1 to step 3, 3-5 times. Repeat treatment in 7-10 days.
- Vaginal Area, intimate area: 2-3 treatments, 4-5 drops, repeat step 1 to step 3, 3-5 times. Repeat treatment 7-10 days.
Precautions for use:
- The sensation of slight tingling felt at the first application, must limit the applications over the same area.
- The sensation of an intense burning meaning irritation of the skin, due to excess products.
- Do not repeat the treatment sooner than 7 days.
- Do not treat areas immediately after shaving, please wait at least 5 days after shaving before beginning your treatment.