Best Random Acts of Kindness Gifts to Make Someone Smile
Doing something kind for others helps both the person receiving the gift of kindness and the person giving it. It makes us feel happier and realizes we need to be kinder to ourselves too. While we all know this, it's sometimes easy to forget it when we're caught up in the hustle and bustle of our lives. So, on this Random Act of Kindness Day, do an act of kindness (even the smallest act can have the most significant impact) to put a smile on everyone's faces.
What Is Random Acts of Kindness Day?
Celebrated every year on February 17th, Random Acts of Kindness Day, or RAKD, has grown in popularity to bring joy to those we come across. The goal of Random Acts of Kindness Day is simple: "Make kindness the norm." A growing number of individuals, groups, and organizations nationwide celebrate the day to encourage acts of kindness. In 2023, Random Acts of Kindness Day falls on a Friday, February 17th.
What Gifts of Kindness Can We Give Others?
Giving gifts that promote kindness or give back is one of the best ways to show your kindness, gratitude, and compassion to friends, family, and your community. Today we are sharing some of our favorite Random Acts of Kindness Gifts that really have the power to make them smile and turn their lives around.
Gifts of kindness that can help someone with skin problems
For those who suffer from acne and breakouts – Blemish Control Bar
Formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid and Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, PCA Skin Blemish Control Bar helps clear large areas of breakouts on the face and body and prevents scarring with a special blend of active keratin softeners. Also, one of the most impressive features of this bar is that it works great for ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and shaving bumps (for men).
For those who struggle with fine lines and wrinkles – Total Strength Serum
PCA Skin Total Strength Serum contains an advanced complex of peptides and epidermal growth factors to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores, while firming, tightening and strengthening aging skin. Leaves skin radiant after use.
For those who have skin discoloration – Brightening Bar
Formulated with Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, and Kojic Acid, PCA Skin Brightening Bar treats discolorations over large areas to brighten and even out the complexion on the face and body. This brightening bar can be used morning and night and is ideal for everyday use. It is suitable for normal to combination skin types with signs of discoloration.
Gifts of kindness that can help someone with bad sleep
This 100% Natural Silk Pillowcase from REJUUV is luxurious in all the right ways. It is cool and pleasant to the touch against skin and hair. In addition to help you help you get eight hours of sleep each night, REJUUV Silk Pillowcase also promises to help with wrinkles, bedhead, and sleep crease.
Silk Sleep Mask
Wearing an eye mask made from non-breathable materials can cause discomfort. REJUUV Silk Sleep Mask is composed of 100% silk, a naturally breathable and soft material that always feels cool to the touch and won’t leave any marks on your face. It can effectively block natural and artificial light, bringing you sweet dreams at night and sound rest during the day.
Aromatherapy is a natural detoxifier for those who have struggled with sleep. REJUUV Scented Candles made from quality plant essential oil and 100% natural soy wax will help you to get a better and more stress-free night's sleep by providing a relaxing aroma. The scented candles come with four scents and a delicate cup décor.
Why Do We Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day?
Random Acts of Kindness Day was created in 1995 in Denver, Colorado. Random Acts of Kindness Day aims to make the world a better place by doing small acts of kindness. The beauty of Random Acts of Kindness Day is easy to engage. Everyone can spread positivity, make someone else happy, and turn a bad day into a great one with even the smallest kind gesture.
How Do You Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day?
Here are some ideas that will bring a smile to someone’s face:
- Give a gift of kindness to friends, colleagues, and yes, everyone you come across.
- Compliment a stranger.
- Pay for coffee for the person behind you.
- Surprise your colleagues with their favorite coffee or treat.
- Set aside a dollar or two for someone in need.
- Leave a note telling someone how much you appreciate them.
- Get someone ahead of you in line at the grocery store.
- Reconnect with an old friend.
- Pay for a friend or colleague's lunch.
- Say "thank you" to those who make a difference in the community.
What Is a Good Quote About Kindness for Random Acts of Kindness Day (and Every Day)?
- “If you have an impulse to kindness, act on it.” —Douglas Coupland
- “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” —William Arthur Ward
- “What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?” —Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – the Dalai Lama
- “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” —Princess Diana
- “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They're underused.” —Tommy Lee Jones
- “There are three ways to ultimate success: The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind.” —Mr. Rogers
- “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.” —Kahlil Gibran
- “For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.” —Audrey Hepburn
- “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” —Lucius Annaeus Seneca